Knots and Tangles

Having a job, I've found, really puts a knot in one's knitting time!

Name:
Location: Broadalbin, NY, United States

Monday, April 16, 2007

6 months later...

I'm about to Lose my Marbles. Hazard of the job, I guess. The job is going well, not to mention busy. It's a busy time of year for me (and for the teachers as well) and being that it's my first shot at organizing all of these things called Annual Reviews, it's been a learning experience for sure. A few notes on having a job:
  1. once acquired, one realizes they're not that great and there's a lot to be said for being able to sleep in
  2. money is helpful in many areas of life
  3. vacations are like a lifeline... and are WAY more fun when they're paid vacations!
Just popped on this blog to see what was up... turns out Google took it over, which is fine... but in the process of switching this site over to Google's setup, I found all of these comments that people left months and months ago. Last I'd been on here, there wasn't a single one (I thought) and so I sort of gave up after I got the job... now I realize people actually DID look on here! How exciting!!

Though not posting, I still have been knitting on and off though not at the frequency I had been before!! I need to organize my photos and refresh my memory as to what I was working on before, what's been completed, and what's been started!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home